- Gas fuelled for the ultimate ease and control
- Reaches 450°C in 20 minutes for stone-baked fresh pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Cook stone-baked fresh pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Extra-large cooking area for 16” pizzas, meat joints, breads and more!
- Innovative L-shaped flame for one-turn cooking
What's in the box?
- Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven body with folding legs
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Gas regulator and hose to connect to your propane tank
- Extendable match holder
What makes Ooni Koda 16 awesome?
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, our gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and vegetables.
Blending a showstopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame. Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes. Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 450°C – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
Why Choose Gas?
Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a LPG tank and get cooking!
Turn the heat up and down easily with the heat control dial.
No need to clean up fuel residue after cooking!
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 here.
- Unboxed dimensions: 63 x 58 x 37cm (25 x 23.2 x 14.7″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg (40.1lbs)
- Cooking surface: 16″ (406.4mm)
- 0.6″ (15mm) cordierite stone baking board
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall-effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
- More info: https://youtu.be/28N_n5bGe9c
- Functional Parts & Labour [Client return item to Service Center] - 1 Year
- Extend that to a 3-year warranty* on Ooni pizza ovens when you register your pizza oven with Ooni. - https://ooni.com/pages/warranty