Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) of staff purchase programme - Loyalty Card
This Staff Loyalty Card programme is owned and managed by REDLINE DISTRIBUTION LTD (bearing Business Registration Number C07070890 and VAT No.VAT2049182), hereinafter referred to as “RDL” and having its Head Office and Service Centre at Plaine-Lauzun, Industrial Estate Plaine-Lauzun Mauritius.
- Staff Discount is available for all employees of our enlisted Partners (on the programme)
- RDL will arrange for a Digital Loyalty Card to be sent to your email address. This can take approximately 10 working days.
- RDL reserves the right to update these T&Cs without prior notice. Should there be any discrepancies between T&Cs as per hereunder and contents of the RedLine website, those of the website shall take precedence. You should read these T&Cs carefully before purchasing any goods as they contain important information about your order.
- The Staff Loyalty Card is provided solely for your personal use.
- Customers are also requested to keep his/her credentials accurate and up to date. Customers are fully responsible for any activities or/ and orders placed under your registered account.
- Customers are required to keep any personal details in a safe place and same should not be shared with anyone.
Prices of our products are listed in Mauritian Rupees and are inclusive of VAT (15%) applicable at the time of order. The products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of order.
RDL reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, and without notice.
Offers & Discount
- You should rely on the product text features/ specifications when you place your order. Photos and videos form part of the sales contract and are only for guidance use. Non-contractual photos. We reserve the right to withdraw or vary our offers and promotions at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without prior notice.
- The Customer must be a registered Customer to be able to make online purchases and payments. Payment for Products shall be made in local currency (Mauritian Rupee).
Mode of payment
- Bank Transfer (Internet or Mobile)
- Mobile payment: Juice, myT pay
- Credit facilities via CIM or ROGERS Capital is available on request
- Should the product be out of stock, RDL will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted if payment has been received by RDL.
Home Delivery & Collection point
Delivery services and collection point are available only for the Island of Mauritius.
Once the Customer places an online order and full payment is received, RDL commits to deliver the order within 1 to 3 business days. Same day delivery is applicable if order is place before 9.am. If order is after office hours, delivery process will be effected the next working day. *Delivery will be made for purchases as from Rs 1,500 inc.VAT
RDL will not install any product(s) on behalf of the customer unless explicitly agreed.
The products will be delivered by RDL delivery team or any assigned delivery partner, at the address given upon placing the order and only when full payment is received.
Once a product has been delivered to a customer with signature and full consent, RDL will not grant any refund. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product is in good condition and meets his or her expectation at the moment of delivery as no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been done.
Delivery/ Collection is made when the customer signs the delivery note. Customer has to show a proof of identity: National Identity Card/ Passport to the delivery team at time of delivery/ collection.
If a third party takes delivery of your order, he/she will also have to show his/her own NIC before delivery can be made and same should have been notified to RDL team.
RDL will not be held liable for the late or non-delivery of the products or for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any incorrect delivery or other information you have provided us or occasioned by events beyond our reasonable control.
Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.
Cancellation of Order & Return Policy
- For the purchase of products, the Customer may cancel his order within 24 hours following the purchase by sending an email to
- Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Should you wish to exchange or return the goods after payment, RDL management reserves the right to claim, an Administrative Fee of Rs 500.00 per item (VAT included).
- Furthermore, a Transport Fee will be applied as per our current rates [available on demand] if goods have already been delivered or are in transit for delivery.
By registering with us, you agree and confirm to the following:
- By signing up, you agree to be bound by these
- Terms andConditions(the“T&Cs”)
- Receiving newsletters, exclusive online offers during specific period or at any time
- Should you want to unsubscribe with us, the customer should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of deregister will be undertaken within 48 hours and a confirmation email will then be sent to the customer.
- Ifyoususpectanyunauthorizeduseofyouraccountorathirdpartyhashackedintoorotherwisetamperedwithyourregisteredaccount, please contact our Marketing dept. immediately or via email: email@example.com without any delay, failing which we will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of such
- hacking, tampering or otherwise. RDL will not in any case be held responsible for any losses suffered by the customer due to the unauthorized use of his account.
- RDL reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account at any time if you are found of having misused or breached the security of or the use of inappropriate language on
- RDL website and social media accounts.