- Respirator sold will only be individually sealed and will not come in packaging boxes
Proudly made in Singapore and certified with protection class FFP2, it is composed of 5-ply filter layers which includes a Hi-Performance Electrostatic Melt-Blown Material to achieve effective filtration of ≥99.89% against 0.3 micron particle, ≥98.21% against oil aerosol and ≥99.95% against bacteria for complete protection and quality assurance. Reducing inhalation exposure to harmful airborne contaminants, novita Respirator is designed for maximum protection with breathable comfort for you and your loved ones!
5-PLY FILTER LAYER:
1. Water-Resistance Non-Woven Cloth: Provide Effective Filtration against Particles, Aerosols and Fluids.
2. Moisture Retention Cotton: Absorb moisture from exhaled breath and regulate heat dispersion for added comfort.
3 & 4. Hi-Performance Electrostatic Duplex Melt-Blown Material: Core Layers are electrostatically-charged to attract and absorb ≥99.89% of PM0.1, ≥98.21% of oil aerosol and 99.95% of bacteria for maximum protection.
5. Hypoallergenic Non-Woven Cloth: Skin-Friendly, Soft, Gentle with Breathability Comfort for better wearer experience.
- Adjustable Metal Nose Bridge: Fits a wide range of face profiles
- 5-Ply Filter Layer: Composed for High Quality Materials to provide Effective Filtration Performance and Breathable Comfort
- Ultrasonic Seam: Seamless Designed Edges to ensure secure seal
- Elastic Ear Band: Stretchable and Flexible for wearer's comfort
- Lightweight Design: Fold Flat design, Flexible 3D Structure that offers an ergonomic true fit for an unrivalled comfortable wearing experience
- Close Facial Fit: Ergonomically designed with close facial fit to seal around the nose and mouth to provide effective protection against airborne particles.
- ASTM F2100-19 FDA Recognized Consensus Standards (Singapore Accredited Lab)
- ASTM F2101-19 FDA Recognized Consensus Standards (Singapore Accredited Lab)
- ASTM F1862-17 FDA Recognized Consensus Standards (Singapore Accredited Lab)
- ASTM F2299-03 FDA Recognized Consensus Standards (Singapore Accredited Lab)
- 16 CFR 1610 FDA Recognized Consensus Standards (Singapore Accredited Lab)
- EU Standards EN149:2001 + A1:2009, Protection Class FFP2 NR (China Accredited Lab)
- CE 1463 (Poland Accredited Lab)
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (NaCl): ≥ 99.89%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (Paraffin Oil): ≥ 98.21%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: 99.95%
- ASTM F1862-17 Synthetic Blood Penetration: Passed 120 mmHg
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Storage Humidity: <80%
* Please keep the packaging sealed and store in cool dry place, away from sunlight/direct heat.