Tramontina's Century knife range has been especially designed for intense use. They undergo a thermal treatment which consists of hardening the blade, sub-zero cooling, and tempering to increase the steel elasticity- All for the purpose of optimised longevity and usage.
- Stainless steel cheese knife, ideal for cutting and slicing soft and semi-hard cheeses
- Special stainless steel forged blade ensures a longer lasting and accurate edge
- The blade is tempered through heating treatment, making the knives extremely strong and giving them a long lasting cutting power
- 58 HRC blade hardness, ensuring greater strength of the wire and cutting precision
- Polycarbonate and fibreglass handle designed for perfect durability and balance
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation, an organisation internationally recognised by its consultancy, inspection, and training practices aimed at guaranteeing the sanitation of food, water, air, and the environment
- Dishwasher safe