- Professional 8" Meat Knife
- Quality and durability for professionals who work hard.
- With cutting-edge technology, professional knives are always ready to go into action and look good with any
- Efficiency is not lacking.
- The very high quality of the blades, the result of the heat treatment consisting of tempering (heating the blade), subzero (cooling from 50 to 196 degrees below zero) and tempering (increased elasticity of the steel) guarantees life long and efficient
- The anatomy and ergonomics of the textured polypropylene handle, injected directly onto the blade tang, offer safety and comfort during handling.
- Antimicrobial protection inhibits and reduces the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- This technology is incorporated during the cable manufacturing process and lasts for the lifetime of the product, but does not eliminate the need to wash them.
- Stainless steel blade DIN 1.4110.
- Polypropylene handle.
- NSF Certification: Professional Master line products are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), an organisation recognised as the international authority on food safety and hygiene practices.
- Cable colour: White
- Sold Single